Home » » Philippines Banned from Beauty Pageants for 2 yrs

Philippines Banned from Beauty Pageants for 2 yrs

Written By Real Kevin Jay on Thursday, November 21, 2013 | 1:36 PM

Viral News - Philippines disqualified from beauty pageants for the next two years. Philippines was reported to be banned in beauty pageant competition because of enormous advantage by Filipina candidates that won almost all international beauty competition this year. (too much beauty that will conquer stage?hmmm). 

The said disqualification announced after Annalie Forbes won 4th place in Grand International Beauty Pageant in Bangkok, Thailand. Association of Beauty Pageant Franchise Holders (ABPFH) has banned the Philippines from future international beauty competitions, citing “enormous advantage” by Filipina candidates in practically all pageants this year.  The disqualification will be effective for two years straight.

The Philippines holds the distinction of having won the title in all major beauty competitions like Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss International.  Additionally, every new international beauty competition has seen a Filipina winning the title or placing in the top 5.  Earlier this year, Mutya Datul won the 2013 Miss SupraNational Pageant.

The news went viral after it was published in a website. It was not yet confirmed whether the said news is true or not. 

Annalie Forbes, 3rd runner-up, Miss Grand International

Ariella Arida, 3rd runner-up, 2013 Miss Universe

Mutya Datul, 2013 Miss SupraNational

Megan Young, 2013 Miss World

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers